Seaborn contains a number of patterns and plots for data visualization. It uses fascinating themes. It helps in compiling whole data into a single plot. It also provides distribution of data. Seaborn is a library that uses Matplotlib underneath to plot graphs. It will be used to visualize random distributions.
Following are some advantages of using seaborn:
- By using the seaborn library, we can easily represent our data on a plot.
- This library is used to visualize our data; we do not need to take care of the internal details; we just have to pass our data set or data inside the relplot() function, and it will calculate and place the value accordingly.
- Inside this, we can switch to any other representation of data using the ‘kind’ property inside it.
- It creates an interactive and informative plot to representation our data; also, this is easy for the user to understand and visualize the records on the application.
- It uses static aggregation for plot generation in python.