Yes, Wipro hires digital marketeers as associates in freshers. You can see its job posts on various websites mentioning the same.
Roles and responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement marketing efforts to generate leads, convert leads into sales, and raise brand awareness.
- Forecast, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of demand generation activities on the sales pipeline, revenue, and length of the sales cycle.
- Create sales support collateral (white papers, case studies, videos, infographics, and social media postings) and provide business teams with value propositions and competitive differentiators.
- Create a marketing and promotion calendar with cross-functional teams and put it into action.
- Create and implement initiatives, both in-person and online.
- Look for opportunities to participate in industry events and speak at them as a leader.
- Plan, budget, and execute large-scale brand events and roundtables for customers and partners.
- To host webinars, collaborate with Geo-Marketing SPOCs.
- Develop tactics to achieve a specific market share in order to appear in analyst reports in the top quadrant.
- Thought leadership published in industry-leading journals (offline/online) is a form of public relations.
- Leaders speaking in a variety of forums is an example of executive communication. Assist with the script and speaker notes.