Performance marketing refers to that area of marketing where online campaigns where advertisers pay marketing companies or advertising platforms for the achieving the desired reach and results. TCS is one of the biggest recruiters in India and it also recruits in the Digital Marketing area. Some of the roles in the domain are
• Content Strategist (CS
• Conversion Rate Optimizer (CRO)/Conversion Rate Manager.
• Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist/Manager.
• Search Engine Optimizer (SEO)/ Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist.
• Email Marketing Specialist (EMS)
TCS has a separate digital marketing department under which it employs the performance marketing employees and it does hire freshers in the department. TCS hire for experienced professionals in Digital Marketing. Mostly they hire for positions like Search Analysts, Ad Marketing, Paid Marketing Analysts, etc. The interviews are difficult to crack as a candidate needs to demonstrate strong conceptual knowledge to convert it.
• Yes, TCS does hire freshers for Performance Marketing roles. Performance marketing is a results-driven digital marketing strategy. Because payment is based on how users interact with the material, it’s great for businesses trying to reach a large audience.
• Advertisers collaborate with agencies or publishers to design and display adverts for their businesses across a variety of performance marketing channels, including social media, search engines, videos, embedded web content, and more.
• Instead of paying for an advertisement in the usual method, these marketers pay based on the number of clicks, impressions, shares, or sales that their ad generates.
• TCS has a dedicated digital marketing department where performance marketing employees are employed, and the department does hire freshers.
• TCS hires for a number of roles in this domain and the following are some of them - Search Analysts, Ad Marketing, Paid Marketing Analysts, E-mail marketing specialist, Pay-per-click Analyst, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist.