Google doesn’t hire freshers into any DevOps roles.
They generally release roles for cloud DevOps.
The requirements for this role in google are:
- 8 years of industry experience.
- 3 years of direct technical leadership and/or people management experience.
- Experience with software development in Python and Bash, Unix/Linux commands, and building/supporting compute/storage/network infrastructure systems and solutions
Some preferred qualifications are:
- 12 years of relevant industry experience and a master’s degree in computer science/information technology.
- Experience working for one or more of the main cloud service providers’ ecosystems.
- Experience in large-scale, complicated cloud-based infrastructure design and management.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Fundamentals of excellent program management (planning, execution, estimation, risk management, stakeholder management).
So if it is a goal, set it as a long-term goal and strive to achieve it.