No Generally, google doesn’t hire freshers for data analytics jobs. But it does hire for these roles in India.
The general qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable practical experience in science, technology, engineering, math, or a similar subject.
- 5 years of experience in the field where knowledge is needed, such as manufacturing, supply chain, operations, or a similar subject.
- Project management experience from many companies or organizations.
- Experience with SQL, R, or a comparable scripting language for data-driven reporting and visualizations.
- Writing user guides and business requirements documentation is a plus.
- Experience in statistical quality control, process control, or gauge RR approaches.
- Working knowledge of data ETL tools and workflows.
- Data visualization packages and tools, as well as Python skills (e.g. Pandas).
- Understanding relational and non-relational databases and sketching database systems and identifying dependencies.