As a total fresher, the only method to gain general business analyst employment in India is to take a Business Analyst online course from a reputable institute. However, getting into Google isn’t enough therefore it’s best to gain industry experience and seek a position.
So let’s start to list the requirements for it:
- Minimum 2 years of expertise handling data sets with SQL or other programming/scripting languages.
- Analytical experience with large data sets.
- Working knowledge of analytics and narrating software (e.g., spreadsheets, presentation software, Tableau, etc.).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Basic statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining skills are required.
- A strong grasp of relational databases, including SQL, MySQL, MapReduce queries, database definition, schema design, and business intelligence tools.
- Experience with programming languages such as PHP, Python, R, Perl, Java, and statistical applications such as R, SAS, Matlab, NumPy/Pandas, and others is required.