For its Chandigarh site, eClerx is looking for a talent acquisition specialist.
- Analyst is a job title.
- General/Mid/Night Shift Timings
- Volume Hiring is a specialisation.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- Identifying and contacting qualified individuals for available positions.
- Acting as a liaison between applicants and hiring supervisors.
- Overseeing the entire hiring process.
- Create and post job advertisements on various employment boards.
- Use professional groups on social media and at events to network with possible hires.
- Work with hiring managers to establish qualifications for future workers.
- Examine resumes and applications for jobs.
- Conduct preliminary phone screenings to build qualified candidate shortlists.
- Keep track of hiring data including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and hiring source.
- Create, disseminate, and track the outcomes of candidate satisfaction questionnaires.
- Participate in and host online webinar fairs
- Keep a database of possible candidates for future employment openings.
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- Fresher with MBA in HR or Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of experience in overseas BPO Voice hiring
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Flexibility in adapting to new industry exposure
- Prior experience in international BPO Voice hiring is required.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Maturity in terms of understanding and dealing with customers
- Demonstrate the ability to meet revenue goals.
- Be willing to work as a recruiter and make mass calls to potential candidates.
- Excellent search skills (Google, LinkedIn, International Job Portals, and so forth.)
- Ability to headhunt, map, screen, evaluate, scrutinise, and plan resources