Their service offering includes on-line catalogue management, pricing benchmarking, contract analysis, data mining, and financial / operational risk management, among other tasks.
- www.eclerx.com is the company’s web address.
- Data Analyst is a job title offered.
- Location offered is pune, India
- Finance/Commerce Graduate, MBA (Finance - Freshers/Experienced), B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
- 0 to 3 years of desired experience
- Responsibilities and Roles
Conduct inter-system reconciliation, track money, and ensure that they are applied to the correct transactions.
Working with agents, counterparties, and clients to resolve process-related questions and problems. Bringing remaining concerns to the attention of the client as soon as possible. Collaborative work, Managing financial products at various phases of their lifecycles.
KYC, reference data management, legal documents, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade confirmations, corporate activities, and tax operations are examples of these steps.
Clients are notified of unresolved concerns in a timely manner. Internal and client reports are prepared in accordance with process standards.