Do you have any questions?

This might be one of the most important questions asked during the interview process because it allows you to explore any subject that hasn’t been addressed and shows the interviewer you’re excited about the role. By this point, you’ll likely have already covered most of the basics about the position and the company so take time to ask the interviewer questions about their own experiences with the company and gain tips on how you can succeed if hired.

Example: “What do you love about working for this company? What would success look like in this role? What are some of the challenges people typically face in this position?”

Much like preparing for a test in school, the best way to succeed in your interview is to study and practice. Do research on the company and the job and practice your talking points until you feel confident about your answers. The more you prepare, the more likely you are to leave a lasting impression and outperform fellow candidates.

I think this is a very good point and an important question. Replying with “no questions” or sounding blank is definitely not what the interviewer is expecting. On the other side the most obvious question you have in the mind is “How did my interview go?”.

From my personal experience, best way to strike this question is by asking what are the expectations from the role the interviewer is seeking for in general, or even one of the most exciting project this role would be doing.