A Bump Chart is used to compare two dimensions against each other using one of the Measure value. They are very useful for exploring the changes in Rank of a value over a time dimension or place dimension or some other dimension relevant to the analysis. The Bump Chart takes two dimensions with zero or more measures.
- Step 1: Add dimension and measures.
- Step 2: Select a Quick Table Calculation.
- Step 3: Select a field to compute.
- Step 4: Duplicate measure.
- Step 5: Change mark type.
- Step 6: Select Dual Axis.
- Step 7: Final Bump chart.