Differences between Facebook marketing and other digital marketing.
social media marketing is a part of digital marketing. However, while digital marketing will include promoting across multiple channels, social media marketing is limited to internet-based social media platforms.
- Facebook marketing is one of the best and effective social media platforms.
- Many people use digital marketing and social media marketing interchangeably.
- Digital marketing is an umbrella term that encompasses all types of marketing activities that a brand performs digitally, both online and offline, to promote their services or products.
- Social media marketing is only one aspect of digital marketing. It implies the use of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Goggle+, Snapchat, etc. to marketing your products, services, or brand.
- Typically, it involves engagement with your target audience, followers, seeking industry influencers, posting fresh and unique content, arranging contests and adopting a variety of other means to grab the attention of the audience present on different social media channels.