The interviewer wants to see how strong your persuasive skills are,things about your personality,how you present your ideas to someone else .
Some tips you can use to answer them:
- Explain that you offer facts and statistics
- Avoid using direct words like forcefully, had to, etc.
- Explain the result of your research to back up your thoughts , ideas, and opinions.
- Show how you can influence people through an inspirational approach.
- Give examples of the pros and cons of the situation you have handled.