Why this is a beautiful career path:
- You assist people in finding new jobs.
- An executive recruiter role could be a lucrative way to make a career if you create relationships.
- Executive recruiters are in charge of recruiting prospects for C-level executives, senior executives, corporate officers, and directors to fill job openings.
- Executive recruiters are usually paid on retainers or in full after filling a post. Because organisations are always in need of good senior personnel, executive recruiters can charge high rates.
- Executive recruiters must establish strong relationships with firms to contact them first when a position opens up.
- The recruiter will then begin their search and make contact with executives from other firms who are seeking for new opportunities.
- Executive recruiting is a cutthroat business. Companies who hire you want you to find the best candidates for them. You might make up to $135,000 per year or more if you are successful.