The design or logic flow in Tableau is as follows:
- Connecting to the data source through the connectors available in Tableau.
- Create data views, that is, creating visualizations like charts, graphs, etc.
- Enhancing the data views using advanced Tableau methods.
- Creating different worksheets so that we can have different data views from the same or different data.
- After worksheets, we can create dashboards that are organizing different and relevant data views in a single view for reporting.
- Using these dashboards or workbooks we can create stories to express the language of data better.