If you have fewer than 200 fans, changing your page name is an easy process.
Just follow these steps:
- Click the About tab below your page’s cover photo.
- Click Page Info in the left column (it may be displayed automatically).
- Hover over the Name section and click Edit on the right side.
- Enter a new name and click Save Changes.
- If you have more than 200 fans, there are a couple of options. If you’ve never changed your page name before, you should be able to change it one time. But be very intentional with this change–you won’t be able to change it easily after this.
- And unfortunately, some people don’t have the option to change their page name even if they haven’t changed it before.
- If you have the capability to request a change on your page, you’ll see the Request Change link on your About tab.
- Once you click Request Change, fill out the form that appears. You can expedite this process if you have official documentation of your branding.
- If you don’t have this option, the process is more difficult. You’ll need to go through Facebook’s Help section, and it may take a while to get a response. Here’s the Help section for reporting a problem with pages.