Can I buy a list when I’m just starting out with email marketing?
Buying an email list sounds like a quick way to get some business, but the truth is, it’s a really bad idea, and a huge waste of money. It’s one of those shortcuts that simply doesn’t work, and will likely cause your business far more harm than good.
There’s a high chance you’ll find that it has lots of problems, such as: You Can’t Trust the Quality of the List, You’ll Come Across as a Spammer and You’ll Get a Poor Response Rate.
So its better to get it in proper way, you can generate an Email List for Free With Social Media as well:
- Add a CTA to Your Bio.
- Pin a Tweet with a CTA.
- Set a CTA on Your Facebook Page.
- Create a Subscribers-Only Facebook Group.
- Pin Your CTA to Pinterest.
- Use Instagram Stories.
- Offer Lead Magnets and Content Upgrades.
- Upsell Upcoming Products.