Which is more likely to have a positive impact on a page’s search engine rankings?
- Responsive website: Improved search engine rankings can also happen after launching a responsive website.
- SEO-friendly content: Content is the foundation for improving search engine rankings.
- Link building a priority: One of the top-ranking factors for Google, links are critical to improving your search engine ranking.
- Maximize CTR: You can also improve your search engine rankings by boosting your click-through rate (CTR).
- SEO-friendly videos and images: By using videos and images with good concept and visualization you can improve your search engine rankings and provide a better user experience.