An SQL script can also be used to build a database. I will include the following in this script:
- The database’s name
- The SYS user’s password.
- The Device user’s password.
- At least three redo log classes are available online. In my view, each redo log group should have at least two members.
- The database’s character set and national character set.
- SYSTEM and SYSAUX tablespace locations and sizes. These tablespaces will be used to store device information.
- As the database’s default tablespace, I will define a normal tablespace.
- I’d specify a temporary tablespace to use as the database’s default temporary tablespace.
- I’d build an undo tablespace.