Some things you should focus on when the exam is approaching are:
- Stick to practicing sample tests and spending a couple of hours revising crucial topics and formulae throughout this stage of CMAT preparation.
- It’s also time to concentrate on the CMAT’s General Awareness part. Start memorizing GK concepts that are static. If you’ve been keeping up with the news, the current affairs section will be taken care of for you.
- Make a list of crucial points as you revise difficult topics. You can use these to refresh your memory the day before the CMAT exam.
- If you have any questions or concerns about a topic or concept, talk to your mentors or study group about it. Make sure you understand it by practicing it at least twice.
- Make a list of the types of questions you can answer quickly and accurately in CMAT practice examinations. Reduce the chance of negative grading by focusing on such questions during the exam.
- Revise your notes and start to get relaxed in the last few days, don’t be so tense, the exam is easy.