What’s the biggest mistake in Instagram marketing?
- Using an awkward username on Instagram.
- Setting your Instagram account private is another huge mistake I see individuals, not engaging with others.
- If you are using (Social Media platform ) Instagram for marketing purposes then you need to be social.
- Post without captions and theme - Try not to post without captions.
- Persistently posting duplicate and low-quality photos. The Instagram users will rush to unfollow you, in case you’re posting duplicate photos and videos.
- Ignoring your followers’ comments, use the engagement leads to retention, which leads to growth.
- Stealing other Instagram users’ content, buying (fake) followers, or engagement.
- Omitting a call-to-action from your content.
- Being overly promotional, Focusing on quantity, not quality - you can post often, without sacrificing quality, if you wish to get better results.
- Avoid misuse of hashtags - Instead, make a goal-driven strategy by Creating and promoting hashtags.
But the important thing is to see those mistakes and learn from them and fix them.