What is hybrid annuity model?

Hybrid Annuity Model

Government and Private player share the cost of the project in 40:60 ration. The initial 40% cost is provided by govt to private player during construction and remaining 60% over a period of 10 years in 20 instalments, ie 1 every 6 month.

Lenders would be comfortable as the execution risk is less for contractors as the bidding rolls out only after 90% land is available