What digital marketing platforms and software do you use?
Digital Marketing tools are very important for digital marketers. Without the tools, we cannot carry out our digital marketing campaigns and analyse its efficiency.
- SEMRush: SEMRush is one such tool that helps you to get desired results from your digital marketing efforts. You can get an audit of your backlinks and entire SEO in addition to the semantic core collection, position tracking, and competitive intelligence.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is the favourite tool for brands looking forward to growing the search traffic, researching the competitors, and monitoring their niche. It gives you a clear idea on why your competitors rank better than you and tips to beat them.
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console is one of the most helpful tools if you want to enhance your performance on Google Search. Google Search Engine allows you to submit sitemaps as well as URLs for crawling.
- KWFinder: KWFinder by Mangools is a robust tool that helps you with keyword research. You can also find long-tail keywords specific to the geographical location.
- Moz: Moz offers features such as site audits, rank tracking, backlink analysis, and keyword research. You can also get custom reports to optimize your search engine marketing strategy. Their Keyword Explorer allows you to streamline your workflow and sheds light on which are the best keywords to target.
- PageSpeed Insights: The SEO algorithm set by Google considers the loading speed of your website as an important ranking factor.
- Screaming Frog: Screaming Frog SEO Spider is used as an industry-leading website crawler for Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu. Thousands of SEO companies and agencies trust this tool for technical SEO audits.
- Keywordtool.io: If you are not comfortable using Google Keyword Planner or other keyword research tools, you can use Keywordtool.io that generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for each search term.
- HubSpot: HubSpot offers a complete stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer service in addition to free CRM.
- Sendinblue: Sendinblue provides you with all the necessary tools like email marketing, SMS marketing, and chat.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that lets you create more personalized campaigns with their behavioral targeting tools.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is one of the easiest-to-use social media marketing tools that allows the user to schedule the posts and keep a track of the social media accounts in one place.
- Buffer: Tool that allows you to plan, collaborate, and publish compelling content that would bring faster business growth, zero in your search on Buffer.
- Sprout Social: Sprout Social makes it easier to manage the otherwise cumbersome task of social media marketing. It is a scalable platform offering the features of social listening, social publishing, social analytics, and automation to name a few.
- Sendible: Be it planning, collaboration, engagement or analytics, Sendible can facilitate the management and amplification of multiple brands on social media.