GK is given the same weight as the other departments. This implies that you must pay close attention to the GK portion as well. When it comes to difficulty, the GK segment is easy to moderate in difficulty, making it easier than the other sections. This is a significant advantage, and if you prepare well for the GK segment, you may be able to get good results.
Out of the 25 questions, the bulk usually came from Static Gk, while the rest came from Current Affairs.
The following are some of the important issues discussed in the Gk section:
- Prizes and Awards for Books and Authors
- About different countries, their currencies, capitals, and heads of state About brands, their taglines, CEOs, and head offices in India, etc
- Business News of Importance to Major Corporations
- International Organizations, with a focus on the United Nations’ International Policies, Agreements, and Pacts
- Important Days and Dates in Sports Science
- Budget / Economy