The roles and responsibilities of a software Engineer using AI tech include the following:
• Create, make, and alter general PC application programming or specialized projects as per the requirements of the clients.
• Investigate client needs and foster programming arrangements based on the brief given by clients.
• Plan or customize the software for client use to improve functional proficiency of the work done
• Work on existing frameworks by investigating areas of change and suggesting solutions to improve the processes.
• Investigate and plan data sets with application regions and provide a detailed report on the same.
• Coordinate database advancement with a group or separately to maintain all the data properly and in an organized manner
• Keep up with frameworks by observing, recognizing, and rectifying programming surrenders
• Create Technical specifications and test plans
• Update information and abilities routinely through in-house and outer courses, manuals, and new applications