What are the best practices for marketing through Instagram?
By following Instagram best practices, you will be able to use the platform as a marketing tool and drive better audience engagement.
- Understanding your audience and brand
- Post engaging, high-quality images and Posting them at peak times.
- Stay up to date with Instagram changes and updates - whenever new trends, features or updates hit the public.
- Uncover audience insights by posting content that encourages participation - Ask a question and get users, contests.
- Always Measure audience engagement.
- Tell visual stories - stories through visual content, engaging images or videos. Captivate audiences through images, video, and text to market your brand.
- Use branded hashtags that highlight the topic of your posts to earn more interest and to get discovered .
- Embrace Instagram AR filters, effects that allow your followers to experience your product or recreate your visual style.
- Track post-performance
- Identify influencers - Partnership with micro-influencers to create brand authenticity.
- Track comments and hashtag usage