Serverless architecture is a software design pattern that eliminates the need for handling, provision, or upscaling the servers and databases.
This way businesses can run their application via third-party services without investing in physical or virtual servers.
Advantages of Serverless Architecture:
- Developers can focus more on writing codes & optimizing application designs.
- You become more agile and get a competitive edge in the business.
- You do not have to manage the infrastructure manually.
- It is a cost-effective model & also eliminates the need to invest heavily in the internal architecture.
- You can deploy applications faster and become more flexible while releasing.
- It helps you in building an elegant and seamless user experience and can live it up to the customer demands.