IIM Amritsar Interview Experience

Name : Yash Nigam

Profile: Class X CGPA: 10 (2013), Class XII- 94.4 percent (2015), B-Tech, Mechanical Engineering, DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (2019) with 84%, Worked for an automotive component manufacturer for 12 months and 15 days as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. CAT 2020: 97 percentile with 90 or higher in all sections.

Interview platform: Zoom

The interview was only 10 minutes long. The panel first inquired about my long-term and short-term objectives. Thanks to the expert MBA preparation courses offered here at Board Infinity, I was well prepared for this question. Two of the women on the panel appeared to be in their early thirties. They asked me to differentiate between Technical Sales and Marketing because I worked as a professional in both. I was able to express myself very clearly. They then asked me to tell them about my hobbies and interests. I had done extensive self-reflection and was well prepared. They asked me to identify five major differences between Delhi and Amritsar as cities, as well as how I would adapt to this change.

Result: Selected