Accessibility is an essential feature required to be implemented on your website to allow visitors with special needs, disabilities to access and explore your website.
- The website should be keyboard friendly, i.e. all features should be accessible without the use of a mouse.
- Users should be able to turn off dynamic and moving content such as GIF files, animations, video files. These contents may affect adversely to epileptic users.
- Transcripts/captions for watching videos. For deaf users, watching a video with subtitles is not enough, features like captions should be displayed during the video run.
- Voice assistance feature and tagging photos, graphics, and buttons for visually impaired visitors are essential to follow steps as directed to explore and use features offered in the website
- Auto-complete features in the search bar and easy to find features for visitors with delayed or poor motor skills.
- Increase the size of the clickable area. Use subtle colors for visitors having color blindness.