IIFT entrance exam requires every candidate to fill out a form to register for the exam and pay a certain fee for taking the exam. The step-by-step process is as follows:
- Check out the official website of IIFT NTA.
- Select Apply for Indian candidates’ category.
- Fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents required.
- Select the preferred exam center.
- Payment of Fees for the exam
Once all the details are filled in, the candidate will receive the details of registration on their email ID’s which they can use for future reference. The payment of fees is an important step and the amount of fees for each category is mentioned below:
• General/General-EWS / OBC-NCL*- Rs 2500/-
• SC/ST/PwD/Transgender- Rs 1000/-
• For Foreign Nationals/NRIs- US$ 200 / Rs. 15,000/-
The Foreign National applying for the exam have a different window to fill the form as compared to the Indian students.