How to choose headlines
A catchy headline is extremely important to bring the reader in to view an article or advertisement. It includes words and thoughts designed to catch someone’s eye and get that person interested in reading what follows the headline.
- Keep Your Headlines Crisp And Clear
- Use “You” To Address Your Readers.
- Promise A Solution To A Problem.
- Help Your Readers See A Better Future For Themselves.
- Keep It Simple.
- Simple Doesn’t Have To Mean Generic (Don’t Be Generic)
- Be Specific.
- Avoid Passive Voice.
- Include Words That Reference Additional Content.