How can we improve the landing page quality ?
A measure that Google Ads uses to estimate how relevant and useful your website’s landing page will be to people who click your ad. Landing pages with higher ratings are usually well organized and have text that relates to a person’s search terms.
Landing page experience is Google Ads’ measure of how well your website gives people what they’re looking for when they click your ad.
You can improve your landing page experience by taking any or all of the following steps:
- Offer relevant, useful and original content
- Make sure your landing page is directly relevant to your ad text and keyword.
- Be specific when the user wants a particular thing: If someone clicks on an ad for a sports car, they shouldn’t wind up on a general “all car models and makes” page
- Be general when the user wants options: If someone’s looking to compare digital cameras, they probably don’t want to land on a specific model’s page
- Provide useful information on your landing page about whatever you’re advertising.
- Try to offer useful features or content that are unique to your site.
- Promote transparency and foster trustworthiness on your site
- Openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does
- Explain your products or services before asking visitors to fill out forms
- Make it easy for visitors to find your contact information
- If you request personal information from customers, make it clear why you’re asking for it and what you’ll do with it
- Distinguish sponsored links, like ads, from the rest of your website’s content
- Make mobile and computer navigation easy
- Organize and design your page well, so people don’t have to hunt around for information.
- Make it quick and easy for people to order the product mentioned in your ad.
- Don’t annoy customers with pop-ups or other features that interfere with their navigation of your site.
- Help customers quickly find what they’re looking for by prioritizing the content that’s visible above-the-fold
- Decrease your landing page loading time
- Make sure your landing page loads quickly once someone clicks on your ad, whether on a computer or mobile device.
- Consider turning your landing page into an Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP).
- Make your site fast
- See how your site scores on mobile speed, and get quick fixes to improve it.